We are pleased to introduce our self as a qualified and experienced Structural and Civil engineers involved in designing and execution of all types of structures. We are in the field of Structural and Civil Engineering consultancy especially related to structural and other damaged assessment due to earthquake and retrofitting measures thereof. Our experience includes structural design of Industrial, Commercial, Water retaining structures, Theatre, Hospitals, Schools, Show rooms, Hotels, Temples, Mosques, Madressas and some special structures. We have designed more than 7000 projects. We have also done structural survey including measures for some of the government and semi government agencies. Being qualified, dynamic and experienced structural engineer, We are confident of handling any type of challenging job being entrusted to us. We assure our best services at all times.
Twenty Two years teaching experience as a Lecturer in Applied mechanics Department, Faculty of Tech. & Engg, M.S.U. of Baroda, Baroda. I am teaching various subjects at undergraduates as well as postgraduates level.
Twenty Four years in the field of Structural analysis, design & drawings of R.C.C. and Steel structures.
- I have worked in the field of Structural Analysis, Design and Drawings of R.C.C. and Steel Structures for a period of Six months with Structural Consultants, Mr. J. K. Vyas.
- I have worked as a Structural Designer in CIVICON Consulting Engineer for Two years in the field of R.C.C. and Steel Structures using Computer.
- I have worked as a Structural Designer in B & R Associates for 3 Years in the field of structural analysis, design & drawings.
- At present, I am working as a proprietor of Zarna Associates, Structural Consultants, since January 1993.
I have designed more than 4000 Projects, which includes Theatres, High Rised Buildings, Factory Buildings, Malls, School Buildings, Hospitals, Temples, Mosques, Show-Rooms, Water Towers, Low Rised Buildings and Bungalows.
|Name||Dr. Vinubhai Ratilal Patel|
|Office Addr.||14, Ratnam Appartment, Opp. Neptune Tower, Nr. Premier Chamber, Productivity Road, Alkapuri, Vadodara – 390 007.|
|Secondary School Certificate Examination||Passed 1st Class with Distinction (74.14%) from G.S.E.B. Gandhinagar.|
|Diploma in Civil Engg. (1981-1984)||Passed 1st Class with Distinction (80.6%) from M.S. University of Baroda. In addition, I got 1st rank in all three years.|
|B.E. Civil (Structure) (1984-1988)||I have passed my full time residential B.E. Civil degree course with specialisation Structural Engineering with Distinction (75.67%) marks, offered by Faculty of Technology & Engineering conducted by M.S. University of Baroda. In addition, I got overall 1st rank considering aggregate percentage of all four years.|
|Specialised Subjects In B.E||Matrix Analysis of Framed Structure, Advanced Programming with Engineering.|
|Project In B.E.||Computer Analysis Using Substructure Technique.|
|M.E. (Structure)||I have passed my full-time Post Graduate Course with Specialisation in Structural Engineering with Distinction (80.78%) marks with 1st rank offered by Faculty of Technology & Engg. conducted by M.S. Univ. of Baroda, in February 1991.|
|Topic of Dissertation In M.E.||“Development of Processors for Finite Information Analysis of Axisymmetric Plates Using C Languages”
It includes Processing, Mainprocessings(Analysis) and Postprocessing.
|Topic of PhD (Research)||A comprehensive study of shear strain, crack patterns and crack width profile for moderate deep Beam with fibers|
|GATE ‘89||I have also passed GATE ‘89 with overall percentile score 88.22|
|RESEARCH PAPERS PUBLISHED||
|Countries Visited||SAUDI ARABIA, BAHRAIN, SINGAPORE, THAILAND, DUBAI, BALI|
|Worked for States||GUJARAT, MAHARASTRA, KERALA, ANDHRA PRADESH, RAJASTHAN, DELHI, MADHYA PRADESH.|
|Worked for Countries||INDIA, SRI LANKA, USA, UK, SAUDI ARABIA, SOUTH AFRICA, IRAN.|
|Software Awareness||STAAD-PRO, BUILD MASTER, AUTO CAD, STRUD, ETABS, SAFE|
- Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
- Indian Geotechnical Society (IGS)
- Structural Engineers’ Association (Baroda)
- Life Member of Institute for steel Development & Growth (INSDAG)
- Life Member of Indian Concrete Institute, Chennai
- Life member of Confederation of Engineers
- Chartered Engineer
- Life member of Fellow of Institute of Valuer
- 3000 sq.ft. office space
- 4 Laptops
- Two A3 size printers
- 30 technically qualified and experienced staff engineers
- Structural Planning and Designing of all types of Structures.
- Project Management Consultancy
- Preparation of Tender Documents
- Valuation of Fixed Property
Credentials & Licenses
- Vadodara Municipal Corporation Structural Registration
- Vadodara Urban Development Autority Structural Registration
- Member of the Structural Expert Panel Members – VUDA
- Bombay Corporation Structural License
- Bharuch Corporation Structural License